We trolled the vastness of cyberspace to find five fabulous websites that can help feed your mind, body and soul. Check out these inspiring sites and enjoy all the inspiration and wonderful information they hold.
- Mother Nature Network has articles on health, earth matters, lifestyle, food and drink, home, family and business. As the site states, “With a goal of providing the most accurate and up-to-date news and information available, we cover the broadest scope of environmental and social responsibility issues on the internet. And, we do so in a way that is engaging and easy-to-understand. As opposed to scientists, activists or experts—MNN is designed for the rest of us—everyday people who simply want to make our world better.”
- Blinx is a website with 35-million hours of searchable video clips from more than two dozen sources, including ABC News, BBC News, Fox News, ESPN and C-Span. It also has movie trailers and reviews, and even documentary clips from biography.com.
- Etsy.com is an inspiring marketplace where you can buy and sell handmade and vintage items. Their mission is to “bring heart to commerce” and to empower small businesses and creative people to thrive. Have a look and be inspired by the beauty and creativity on display at Esty.
- Litfy has almost 30,000 books that you can read on your smartphone, laptop, tablet, etc. You don’t have to register and the books are completely free. You can start reading in seconds—simply find a book you like and click to start reading!
- Epicurious is a website for people who like to eat! Filled with recipes, menus, articles and food guides, it’s a foodie’s paradise. You can happily search through 100 000 recipes, and if you sign up to be a member you can also save, rate and share recipes.
Do you know a great website with fascinating information that feeds your mind? Post it on our Facebook page and help inspire other members to learn, explore and broaden their worlds.